President and Owner
Hi. My name is Brad Winkler. I have been life long friends with David and Sandi Vanderwall. When David told me that he and Ken wanted to step out of the daily role of managing Battery Boys, I knew I wanted to take on the challenge.
I have been an entrepreneur the last 18+ years, having owned another business. I am no stranger to owning and running a business plus all the long hours that go with it.
I earned a BBA degree in Business Management from Georgia State University.
I first visited The Villages in 2005 and I knew then that I always wanted to move here one day. Owning and operating Battery Boys was the perfect opportunity I was looking for.
My staff of service professionals and I are ready to serve your golf cart needs.
Yes, I am a second generation Battery Boy.
Currently I’m working part time while I pursue a B.S. degree in Business at the University of Central Florida in Orlando.
My background the last 7 years has been working as a certified pharmacy technician. I have been trained to give great customer service and to help people get questions answered and setting up appointments. I am more than happy to assist anyone in whatever battery needs you have so that you are confident you will get exactly what you need for your cart.
Bio coming soon…
Bio coming soon…
Installation technician needed for replacement of batteries in golf carts.
- Moderate physical demand.
- Battery Boys will provide the training necessary to perform the tasks.
- Desire a person that enjoys interacting with customers.
- Must be able to learn how to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues after training.
- Must be able to work independently with technical consultation and oversight available remotely.
- Company truck and tools provided
- Clean driving record is a must
If interested, call Brad at 352-643-1241